Fall Baseball will start right around August 26. We will host 10U, 11U, 12U, and 13U divisions.
Registration team age are birth dates as of April 30, 2021. If you played 12U this season and were moving up next season, your team is expected to move up for fall baseball. We will work with teams on some exceptions.
- Most importantly, we will be able to work with teams on scheduling.
- Games will be played Monday thru Sunday. Games during the week will be at 6 pm. Saturday and Sunday games will run all day.
- Games will be played in Willoughby.
- Each team will play 1-2 games each week, playing at least 10 games over the course of seven weeks.
- NO games on Labor Day.
- Playoffs will start right around October 24. All teams will participate in playoffs.
- Time limits are one hour and forty-five minutes, with no new inning starting after – EXCEPT, NO TIES
- Cost is $525 per team, and includes fields, game balls, umpire fees and trophies,
- ALL TEAMS MUST CARRY THEIR OWN TEAM INSURANCE – If you need insurance, check out Chappell Insurance at chappellinsurance.com